Macejams’s Blackberry Iced Coffee Recipe
What goes better with summer than a nice, cold glass of coffee? Blackberries! We had a feeling Blackberry Iced Coffee recipe from our friend, Macejam, was going to be delicious and our hunch was right. This recipe quick to make and perfect for sipping by the pool.
We ground up good ole Bluebeard Coffee El Capitan to pair with our fresh blackberries—El Capitan sounds like a perfect pool-side drink. Its rich, full body with notes of chocolate and caramel will add a strong kick to this berries and cream drink. We suggest using 2% milk for the ultimate creaminess for your blackberry iced coffee.
- 1/2 cup of blackberries
- 34 grams coarse ground coffee
- 544 grams of water
- 1.5 ounces vanilla syrup
- 9 ounces of milk
- 1/2 cup of ice
- In a medium bowl, smash six or more blackberries (half the cup). Add the smashed berries, coffee grounds into the French press. Tip: add a little bit of water to help scrap the berries out.
- Stir it all up then add 544 grams of water and brew for four minutes.
- Take the remaining blackberries and puree until mainly liquid. A blender is optional but helps create a smooth consistency. Add the vanilla syrup and stir.
- Fill your 10-ounce glass with ice and get ready for coffee!
- Pour five ounces of coffee onto the ice and then add the purple milk. Bon appétit!