Iced Caramel Coconut Mint Latte recipe at-a-glance:
Coconut Mint Latte
Author: Plating Pixels
Recipe type: Drink
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 15 fresh mint leaves
- 1 ⅓ cups chilled coffee or cold brew coffee
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 can International Delight® One-Touch Caramel Latte™
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut
- Muddle mint in a glass. Add chilled coffee or cold brew and stir. Pour into another glass through a fine mesh strainer, discard mint pieces. Stir in coconut extract.
- Hold One-Touch Latte™ about 1-inch over glass. Press and hold for 5-7 seconds to create a frothy latte top. Add ice cubes and garnish with coconut flakes and a sprig of mint.