Milk 1 Cup (16 tbs)
Eggs 2 Large
Dijon mustard 2 Tablespoons
Cornmeal 2 Cup (32 tbs)
Cajun seasoning 3 Tablespoons
Catfish fillet 6 Medium
Oil 2 Cup (32 tbs) (or as required for deep frying)
1. Rinse and pat dry the catfish.
2. In a bowl, add milk, egg and Dijon mustard. Whisk it well to combine all. Set aside.
3. In a wide mouthed shallow dish, mix cornmeal and Cajun seasoning. Keep aside.
4. Take a deep pan and heat oil for deep frying.
5. Once the oil is hot, take the cat fish, put it in the milk egg mix and coat it well.
6. Roll it in the Cajun seasoned cornmeal and put in the hot oil.
7. Fry it till the fish is done and crispy.
8. Remove from oil and place it on a plate with paper towel to drain off the excess oil.
9. Repeat with all the catfish fillets.
10. In a serving plate, serve this catfish with vegetables or any side of choice.
High Fiber, High Protein
Give it 1/5
Give it 2/5
Give it 3/5
Give it 4/5