Recipe for two lattes:
- 2 cups strong black coffee (I always use coldbrew)
- 3 tablespoons high quality walnut oil
- 1 teaspoon powdered Ceylon Cinnamon
- local raw honey (optional, substitute maple syrup if vegan)
- Blend all of the ingredients on high until creamy
- While this is equally good hot, I prefer iced coffee: pour over ice cubes and enjoy with a sweetie, or as an act of sweetness towards yourself.
Note: for a fresh cuppa at another time simply re-blend!
“As we become purer channels for God’s light, we develop an appetite for the sweetness that is possible in this world.” ~ Marianne Williamson