Author: Linette Gerlach
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 cup strong coffee
- whipped topping
- extra Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce for drizzling
- extra white chocolate chips for sprinkling
- Brew the coffee.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the micro wave for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the coffee into the melted chips and stir.
- Add in the cream, and Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce then heat a little more if needed.
- Pour into a coffee mug (if you don’t already have it in a mug) and top with whipped topping.
- Drizzle with a little Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce and sprinkle with a couple white chocolate chips.